Sunday, April 3, 2011

Extra Credit: Creating an Avatar

To start off, I want to show you my avatar. I created it using the "Create Avatar-South Park Studios". I chose this website because it allows you to download the avatar in form of a background. As supposed to other choices, they email it to you which can take up to 30 minutes. I tried "Face Your Manga" twice and the avatar never came in my inbox. I also just enjoy South Park to begin with. So, here it is..
Created by: Cesar Tobar; Used "Create Avatar-South Park Studios.










I started off by using Google, the link to the website is: www.southparkstudios.com/avatar. The first step is, choose whether you want to; Create new avatar, Randomize a character, or view gallery. I chose create new avatar. The menu looks like this...
Created by: Cesar Tobar; Used "Create Avatar-South Park Studios.









As you can see in the picture, this is the navigation menu. The blue circle, represents the navigation menu (to jump sections) as well as an undo button. The red circles, are used to go to the next section once you have decided on a particular item on the present section. Yellow circles are also navigation arrows that allow you to scroll from one item to the next (skin colors).  Finally, the green circle, has a save button, share button (allows to share on Facebook and other media) as well as a random button if you are indecisive.

That does it for my avatar post. I had fun creating my avatar, it was quick and easy. I advice you, when you're bored, to get on a search engine and look for some web-flash based avatar creators and have some fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment